KPR IAS Academy or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is No 5, A.K.S Nagar, Gandhi Park, Coimbatore– 641 001, Tamil Nadu. The term ‘you’ refers to the user/viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Reproduction of any of the content, layout or design in the website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without KPR IAS Academy’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the website and the products and services are the property /copyrighted property of KPR IAS Academy. This name/trademark should not be used in any manner without prior written consent of KPR IAS Academy. No information, content or material from our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from KPR IAS Academy and nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to KPR IAS Academy, to the user. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but KPR IAS Academy retains full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
- Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this website and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the website and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the website and / or our products.
- You will not
- use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or
- advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or
- use the website and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms KPR IAS Academy or any other person or entity as determined by KPR IAS Academy.
- KPR IAS Academy or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data, those results from the use of our products and services.
- In no event will KPR IAS Academy be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
- indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
- direct damages in excess of the amount paid to KPR IAS Academy for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
- The fee once paid will not be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstances.
- KPR IAS Academy may, based on any form of access to the Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, email and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with National Do not Call (NDNC) registry. By registering yourself, you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold KPR IAS Academy, KPR IAS Academy distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.