- The entire syllabus of both Prelims and Mains will be covered in a time bound manner.
- Students will be provided with the simplified study material
- Optional Subjects play a major role in enhancing your marks in the Mains examination.
- It is important to channelize your preparation in an effective manner.
- DAF Profiling
- One-on-one interview
- Expert Lectures on social and economic issues
- Mock interview
- Video recording & 3600 assessment and feedback
- GS-20 sectional test+3 CA test+3 full mock test
- CSAT-5 sectional test+3 full mock test
Study Hall Admission
- Air Conditioned Study Hall
- Only limited Seats Available
Agriculture (part II) – Contract farming by Mr Mohan.
SPACE SECTOR REFORMS – Enhancing Private Participation By – Mr. Reyaz
Agriculture (Part III) – Essential Commodities Act, 1955 – By Mr. Mohan
It’s been an immense pleasure to be a part of the KPR IAS Academy, the academy helped me at every step to understand the various nuances of UPSC and perform as per expectations
I am very glad that I joined KPR IAS as it played a huge role in what I am today. I am very happy that I have achieved this success. I hope that I become an able administrator and serve the country in the best possible manner.
Right Guidance is very important in this exam and KPR IAS Academy has played that role in my UPSC journey. I would like to thank all the faculties for their guidance and advice. I’ll always be grateful to them
Grateful to KPR IAS as it enlightened my way to success and helped me achieve my goal. Thank you KPR IAS for your care and guidance.