- The entire syllabus of both Prelims and Mains will be covered in a time bound manner.
- Optional Subjects play a major role in enhancing your marks in the Mains examination.
- It is important to channelize your preparation in an effective manner.
UPSC 2021 Admit card Out
Download in click here
Take Test in portal.kpriasacademy.in
- Win upto 50% Scholarship
Starting date – 17.07.21
- 8 GS tests + 4 CSAT tests
- All tests will be followed by detailed discussion
- Special Workshops for boosting prelims score
UPSC Examination 2021 – Revised Annual Calender
UPSC CSE Preliminary Examination 2021 dates
Exam date: 10.10.21
UPSC CSE Personality Test 2020 Revised dates
How to Become an IAS/IPS/IFS Officer? – by Mr.S.Prem Kumar IDAS
Agriculture (part II) – Contract farming by Mr Mohan.
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: India – Central Asia – by Mr. Nisshanth Kumar
SPACE SECTOR REFORMS – Enhancing Private Participation By – Mr. Reyaz
ARMENIA – AZERBAIJAN CONFLICT – by Mr. Nisshanth Kumar
Agriculture (Part III) – Essential Commodities Act, 1955 – By Mr. Mohan
It’s been an immense pleasure to be a part of the KPR IAS Academy, the academy helped me at every step to understand the various nuances of UPSC and perform as per expectations
I am very glad that I joined KPR IAS as it played a huge role in what I am today. I am very happy that I have achieved this success. I hope that I become an able administrator and serve the country in the best possible manner.
Right Guidance is very important in this exam and KPR IAS Academy has played that role in my UPSC journey. I would like to thank all the faculties for their guidance and advice. I’ll always be grateful to them
Grateful to KPR IAS as it enlightened my way to success and helped me achieve my goal. Thank you KPR IAS for your care and guidance.