1.Why is MHA tasked to monitor foreign funds for NGOs, asks SC – pg.1 (Public Policy) plz click here
2.Come up with measures to eradicate manual scavenging: HC- pg.4 (Rights issues) plz click here
3.Kalaris back on track post-lockdown – pg.5 (Indian history) plz click here
4. ‘Hyderabad one of the most surveilled cities’ – pg.5 (Current events of national importance) plz click here
5. Janjatiya Gaurav Divas on Nov. 15 – pg.9 (Indian history) plz click here
6. Centre approves incentives for sugar cane, cotton, jute farmers – pg.9 (Public Policy) plz click here
7. Voices on Capitol Hill back CAATSA sanctions waiver for India – pg.11 (Current events of national importance) plz click here
GS Paper 3:
1.The case of demonetisation in India- pg.6 (Indian Economy and issues relating to planning,) plz click here.
2. Does India have a right to burn fossil fuels?- pg.7 (Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation) plz click here.
GS Paper 4:
1.A slogan no longer sectarian- pg.7(Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators) plz click here.